Wayne & Belle

Wayne & Belle
Sassamat Lake

Sunday 15 May 2011

HST FIX OXYMORON

I am sorry Christy Clark but cutting 1 or 2 percent off the HST will do nothing to address the real flaws and injustices in the HST. 


It would not address the fact that because labour used to be tax exempt and used to be  5 percent seniors  and other individuals that can no longer do those household jobs themselves now pay a whopping 12 percent or even 10 percent is a hundred percent increase. 


It will do absolutely nothing to solve the anomaly of paying 12 or 10 percent on Registered Massage Therapy (health care) which I use to control my Fibromyalgia. 


It would hardly make a dent in the over $1700 dollars this tax gouge has cost me in less than a year and I live on very rapidly diminishing fixed pension. 


Am I to believe that Wayne Clarks experience with the HST  is just an anomaly. 


Stop with the throwing good money after bad already.

Wayne Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment