Wayne & Belle

Wayne & Belle
Sassamat Lake

Saturday 14 May 2011

ABOUT WAYNE




These writings or blogs are the ideas and personal opinions of Wayne Clark.

I am a senior Canadian male and live in Maple Ridge BC.
Over the last few years I have become more and more distressed by the sad state of the media in Canada especially when it comes to elections, politics, electoral systems, pretty well any of the serious issues facing the Canadian people and Canada.

The last Federal election is a perfect example you have a media monopoly that has vested interests in the form of generous tax windfalls that have been bestowed on all corporations and the rich of Canada by the Conservatives.


Unfortunately any corporation or rich persons first interest is their own personal fortune then their multibillion dollar corporation and then last but least the welfare of Canada's people and democracy.

Our media was nothing more than a government propaganda rag with lies, disinformation, outrageously negative advertising, slander, character assassination, fear-mongering, and totally endorsing the worst Prime Minister in Canadian history.
I am a letter writer and the whole editorial pages, columnists and letters sections were totally slanted and biased toward brainwashing the Canadian public and forcing a Conservative majority on the Canadian people.


One of the most critical parts of any democracy is a fair and balanced press and the sham we have just witnessed verifies that Canada is no longer a democracy, at best it is an Oligarchy at worst a Dictatorship.

This travesty worked so well that the Conservatives (Reform Alliance NeoCons) managed to
destroy not only Michael  Ignatieff but literally wiped out the entire centre of Canada's political spectrum, which is my chosen territory.


I did not like the reality that I could be shut out of the discussion by a biased media monopoly, and that is what this blog is all about, I will continue to submit my letters to the papers but my blog will ensure that I have my say no matter what the NeoCon puppet masters say.


I have shown my displeasure with the Shaw's that own much of this media monopoly in the only way I have available to me, I hit them in the pocket book. I have cancelled My Vancouver Province propaganda rag and I have cancelled my Shaw cable account, which comes to about $1600, can you imagine if 100 Canadians or 1000 Canadians took similar action.
It is clear that at some point that their their business concerns would trump their tax concerns.

A political solution to this media monopoly is unlikely at this time as this situation is definitely an asset to the Conservatives.

You will see a lot of issues talked about on this blog that the Shaw post media empire will not touch.

Wayne Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment