Wayne & Belle

Wayne & Belle
Sassamat Lake

Sunday 15 May 2011

Birds of a feather

Every once in a while I hear the comment that "I hate Gordon Campbell but I don’t mind Steven Harper" which immediately causes my eyes to roll into the back of my head. 
Am I the only person to see what a ridiculous statement this is.


 First Mr Campbell is by Mr. Harpers own words Quote “ Gordon Campbell is my kind of Liberal(which to the rest of us is a right wing Conservative). They share many traits such as the contempt they hold for the law, democracy, democratic traditions, their own respective legislatures and the people of Canada. They both lie are secretive and break the law, even their own laws, and if you Hate the HST it is Mr. Harper that is out their trying to bribe and seduce all the premiers into buying into his scheme to control all the taxes that this country generates. They both have no problem with hunting endangered species such as Polar bears or Grizzly bears and Harper still allows the slaughter of seals that is highly subsidized by Canadian tax dollars, but hated by most Canadians and every other country in the world. 


They have very similar personalities distant, cold, manipulative, Machiavellian even. 


I could go on forever but they in short they are two peas in a pod, birds of a feather, joined at the hip, saying you hate one and don’t mind the other is like saying you hate French fries but you love Freedom fries.  


Wayne Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment