Wayne & Belle

Wayne & Belle
Sassamat Lake

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Government corruption

Besides appointing 49 patronage positions in the last dying days of his rule the Steven Harper government of Canada also took one last kick at myself and thousands of other Canadians. On or about September 17th he made the medication I have successfully controlled my Fibromyalgia with for 17 years illegal to buy in Canada, maybe it is dangerous you say, well it has been around for over 400 years and it was not even a prescription drug in Canada or the USA not to mention 17 years of personal use with no harmful side affects in fact it is one of the very few drugs that has NO KNOWN SIDE AFFECTS, I think it is reasonable to say in 400 years it’s side affects would be very well known. The drug Guaifenesin is used in dozens of medications such as cough medicines as it dissolves phlegm, mucus, phosphoric acid and uric acid and is also a muscle relaxer so thousands of Canadians use it successfully to treat their Fibromyalgia which is a build up of phosphoric acid. I tried years ago to stop using it when they raised the price 500 percent and that turned out badly with all my symptoms coming back rapidly, and I had no choice but to go back on it. But this is not the real story here the problem has nothing to do with how good or bad Guaifenesin is, it has to do with being an old un-patentable drug so the big Pharmaceutical companies can’t charge outrageous fees for this proven drug, the problem is it takes millions of dollars to okay a drug and no one will pay to do this for un-patentable drugs, so big Pharma wants to get rid of these drugs so they can sell you one of their patented cash cows which comes with a dozen serious side affect that they will gladly sell you another drug to control the side affect. Nobody does anything for nothing so I would like to know what politician or public servant got what, to make it impossible to control my condition Fibromyalgia, in 1997 I was told by a Rheumatologist “just keep doing whatever you are doing because anybody that was like you were in 1991 should be in a wheelchair by now”. Make no mistake this shall be the fate of many effective medications that are also un-patentable, and it is already happening to many of the medications Naturopaths use regularly. Well thanks to some ignorant or greedy politician myself and thousands of Fibromyalgia sufferers are faced with a painful, bleak future and even a wheelchair. This stupid, cruel decision has to be reversed I have been without my medication for 6 weeks now and already I am getting aches and pains in my hands, forearms, elbows, shoulders, back, hips, legs and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment