Wayne & Belle

Wayne & Belle
Sassamat Lake

Sunday 25 September 2011

Political Bewilderment

Re: NDP record no better than Liberals


Mr. Bulpit I hardly need political science advice from someone that believes, Quote "Conservative is considered centre of the political spectrum and can have left of centre or right of centre that leads to a more liberal point of view" unquote. 

What can I say ( only in BC you say) if you say it enough times it becomes reality. 
You keep moving me farther to the left every time you write, I can only speculate that your
"hard left stance" comment took me all the way to being a Communist, really do you have any grasp on reality at all. If so try to keep your personnel dilutions at least within this galaxy.


Please do not blame me for your headaches or your twisted understanding of politics, possibly  it is simply the stress of trying to make sense of all your flawed beliefs and perceptions.


Prerequisite to be a NeoCon, be able to believe the unbelievable and deny the undeniable. 


Can’t be easy.

Wayne Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment