Wayne & Belle

Wayne & Belle
Sassamat Lake

Friday 3 May 2013

B.S.

They are at it again telling us what we want to hear Mark Dalton and Doug Bing spinning a wondrous tale about what them and their glorious leader are going to do for all of us if we are foolish enough to give them another 4 years in charge of the public Kitty. 

Well I have heard it all before Gordon Campbell's deceitful promises to help seniors then shifting 2.1 billion in new taxes on us not only once but twice, then comes Christy with her false promises to help seniors and families first. 

What a sick joke that is, this BC Liberal government has affected my life all-right, let me count the ways.

In 1999 I had to take a medical severance due to severe fibromyalgia from BC Transit, I was to receive a small pension, just enough to get by and paid medical and dental and MSP for the rest of my life, that lasted till 2001 when Gordon Campbell gained power he immediately started screwing with the medical, cutting benefits, increasing cost’s, increasing deductibles then they cut the free dental the next few years was a steady assault on my medical and dental plans until my medical was so diminished that we had to get my wife's medical also to help pay the costs of dealing with my fibromyalgia, they also tried to take the transit pass I had received upon taking my severance package, not that I ever used it but I thought it might come in handy if I was unable to drive at some point in life. At this point my medical plan from transit is not even worth having as it is a maximum of $500 dollars a year and that unfortunately doesn’t get me through January. This treachery was pushed through the courts but apparently unless you are some rich CEO with an iron clad golden parachute these union pension agreements are about as water tight as toilet paper. 
Then surprise, surprise all of us get another 2 billion plus tax hike, the HST that especially targeted seniors and the sick hard, I paid over $1000 in HST just on my RMT treatments alone, then came another blow to the kidneys part of that medical severance was they would pay my MSP another better BC Liberal idea to fleece the citizens of BC of yet more tax's and now I had to pay that also. 

I have just waited 76 weeks to have a hernia operation and I was bumped once because the BC Liberal's have basically run the whole Medical system into the ground, the end result giving BC some of the worst hospitals in Canada probably just one more phoney ploy to justify privatizing the whole health care system.

Then I hear people like Mark Dalton and Doug Bing tell me that they are going to make things better for you and me, I say where have you been for the last dozen years, this government has never ceased wringing every last penny I have to finance their corporate masters.

P.S. 
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.
Fool me three times and who is the FOOL.
Fool me four times, time for a brain transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment