Wayne & Belle

Wayne & Belle
Sassamat Lake

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Rants from the Right

Re: MR Times Accountability needs differ May 1/2012


More hyperbole and ridicule from the greatest pontificator of all Cherryl Katnich can only mean I am doing something right. 
I could care less about your stupid petty labels, personal attacks and ludicrous comparisons, in your narrow little world there is only the RIGHT and anyone left of Attila the Hun is a communist. 


I love these irrational attacks comparing an alleged transit fair offence to a DUI and all the other illegal sleazy things Gordon Campbell did, or how about Christy Clark and her yet to be discovered part in BC Rail corruption compared to Glen Clark, what was it again a $6000 dollar patio that was never proven, or how about Mike Harcourt who stepped down about something he had absolutely no part in because he was a principled leader and took responsibility for other peoples wrongdoing in his party or maybe you would like to talk about Gary Collins. 


Cherryl you are such a rightwing fanatic, apologist and total hypocrite, I don’t even consider you worth debating, you can call me all the names you can think of but the reality is I am is a centre swing voter and I would bet there are a lot of people that find themselves in the same place I find myself. 


As far as you watching me or anything else you always only see what you want to see, so who really cares what you think.


It is very simple even you should understand that BC needs to move back to the centre where it has been most of it’s history and I for one will do my part to get us back to the sweet-spot.


P.S. For the so called Christian right the book of Revelation defines this single-minded drive for profit as handing over authority to the "BEAST"


Wayne Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment